[PCA] National Native Seed Conference: Call for Presentations

Rob Fiegener rob at appliedeco.org
Fri Jul 29 12:44:18 CDT 2016

Call for Presentations

The National Native Seed Conference connects Research, Industry, Land
Management, and Restoration professionals, providing the premier
opportunity to develop relationships and share information about the
collection, research and development, production, and use of native plant
materials.

The call for presentations for the 2017 National Native Seed Conference is
open.  We invite proposals for symposia, panels, and workshops, as well as
individual contributed presentations. Seize this opportunity to share your
expertise and ideas in front of this audience in our nation's capital.

http://nativeseed.info/call-for-presentations

The 2017 National Native Seed Conference will be held February 13-16, 2017
at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C.  The conference is produced
by the Institute for Applied Ecology's Native Seed Network.  We thank the
Bureau of Land Management for their early and continued support of the
event.

For additional information, view the conference website:
http://nativeseed.info

Rob Fiegener
Native Seed Network
Institute for Applied Ecology
desk 541.753.3099 x201
mobile 541.760.2253
www.nativeseednetwork.org
www.appliedeco.org

See you at the 2017 National Native Seed Conference! nativeseed.info