[PCA] Great GS-14/15 Opportunity

Lindsey Riibe riibe.lindsey at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 08:03:17 CDT 2016

*Job Opportunity in Washington, DC*

Hi Folks. Please share the following opportunity with your networks.   The
Forest Service HQ is advertising a super GS-14/15 opportunity to lead the
National Forest System Water and Aquatics Team.   The position resides in
the Water, Fish, Wildlife, Air, Rare Plants staff – a highly talented staff
and one that works well together.

This position is critical to advancing the agency’s work with States,
partners, watershed restoration, and R&D with respect to sustaining water
and aquatic resources.   We are looking for a committed and highly talented
professional to develop and implement policy and procedures.  We are also
looking for outstanding communication and coordination skills and
experience.

Washington DC provides exceptional and unique professional and personal
opportunities:

   - The knowledge you gain working at the national level will benefit you
   throughout the rest of your career.
   - Being a part of an FS HQ staff provides insight and perspectives you
   will gain nowhere else and is critical for supporting field units.
   - You will have an opportunity to work with a wide variety of agency
   staffs, other federal agencies, and national level partners and States on
   emerging water resource opportunities and issues.
   - The DC metropolitan area has some of the best schools in the country
   and offers an abundance of dual career opportunities.
   - Opportunities for learning about our country's history, experiencing
   diverse music and cultures, and visiting many beautiful places, exist in
   abundance here.

If you have any questions about this opportunity or area, please contact me
(cell) or Colleen Madrid, Deputy Director.

Thank you for sharing this widely.  –Rob

https://www.usajobs.gov/Search/?Keyword=16-WO-NFS-238502G-MG&Location=&homeRadPublic=public&search=Search&AutoCompleteSelected=False&CanSeekStatusJobs=False

[image: Forest Service Shield]

*Robert Harper Director Water, Fish, Wildlife, Air & Rare Plants*

*Forest Service*

*U.S. Forest Service, Washington Office*

*p: 202-205-1671 c: 202-603-3044 rharper at fs.fed.us <rharper at fs.fed.us>*

--
Lindsey Riibe
Conservation and Land Management Intern