[PCA] JOB: Wind Cave Botanist (Hot Springs, SD)

Kwong, Olivia okwong at blm.gov
Tue Sep 1 15:55:30 CDT 2015

Non-status candidates (US Citizens):
http://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/414377700
Status Candidates: http://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/414473500

Job Title: Botanist GS-07/09/11
Department: Department Of The Interior
Agency: National Park Service
Hiring Organization: Wind Cave National Park
SALARY RANGE: $39,570.00 to $76,131.00 / Per Year
OPEN PERIOD: Monday, August 31, 2015 to Friday, September 4, 2015
SERIES & GRADE: GS-0430-07/11
POSITION INFORMATION: Full Time - Permanent
PROMOTION POTENTIAL: 11
DUTY LOCATIONS: 1 vacancy in the following location:
Hot Springs, SD View
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Other
SUPERVISORY STATUS: No
JOB SUMMARY:

Experience your America and build a fulfilling career by joining the
National Park Service, as we prepare for a second century of Stewardship
and Engagement. Become a part of our mission to connect with our past and
create important connections to the future by building a rich and lasting
legacy for the next generation of park visitors, supporters and advocates.

This position is located at Wind Cave National Park near Hot Springs, South
Dakota. For more information about Wind Cave National Park, please visit
www.nps.gov/wica.