[PCA] Fwd: 2016 CPNPP Annual Meeting March 22-23, 2016 Page, AZ

Haidet, Margaret (Megan) mahaidet at blm.gov
Tue Nov 10 13:37:07 CST 2015

Save the Date! The *2016 Colorado Plateau Native Plant Program Annual
Meeting *will be in *Page, Arizona, March 22 & 23, 2016*, at the Courtyard
Page at Lake Powell
<http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/pgacy-courtyard-page-at-lake-powell/?pid=corptbta&scid=b661a3c4-9c47-48c8-9e13-75b66089dd79>
hotel.

It has been a busy year for native plant materials!  New Federal strategies
such as the *National Native Seed Strategy*
<http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/prog/more/fish__wildlife_and/plants/seedstrategy.html>
and *National Strategy to Promote the Health of Honeybees and Other
Pollinators*
<https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2015/05/19/announcing-new-steps-promote-pollinator-health>,
as well as events like the National Native Seed Conference
<http://nativeseed.info/>, have underscored the importance of regional
programs like the CPNPP.

Therefore I hope that everyone who has *anything* to do with native plant
materials in our region will be able to join us in Page!

*CPNPP invites your*:

1.     Proposals for Sessions.  *Due December 15, 2015*

*2.      *Abstract submissions.  *500 word limit.*  *Due January 15, 2016*

3.     Requests for Partner or Vendor Exhibit space *(limited)*

4.     Sponsorships for refreshments during breaks or evening social  *Event
Menu*
<http://www.marriott.com/hotelwebsites/us/p/pgacy/pgacy_pdf/EventsMenu1.pdf>

Please send all inquiries and submissions to:

Adrienne Pilmanis, CPNPP Coordinator, apilmani at blm.gov; 801-539-4076

We expect detailed Program and Agenda information, including any evening
socials or field trips, will be announced in February.  For examples of
past CPNPP meeting Programs, see the CPNPP website:
http://www.blm.gov/ut/st/en/prog/more/CPNPP.html

*Lodging*:

The Courtyard Hotel has reserved a block of rooms for $99/ night

Call: *877-705-4495* and specify Colorado Plateau Native Plant Program
Annual Meeting

Reservations must be made by February 20, 2016

There are also many other options for lodging in Page.

You can also find these details under “Upcoming Events” on the CPNPP
webpage: http://www.blm.gov/ut/st/en/prog/more/CPNPP/whats_new.html

See you in March in Page!

Adrienne Pilmanis
Ecologist/ Coordinator