[PCA] FUNDING: Monarch Butterfly Conservation Fund 2015 RFP Now Available!

Kwong, Olivia okwong at blm.gov
Fri May 29 15:03:03 CDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
*Subject:* *Monarch Butterfly Conservation Fund 2015 RFP Now Available!*

Dear Monarch Team,

I’m happy to announce that the 2015 Monarch Butterfly Conservation Fund
Request for Proposals is now available and live here
<http://www.nfwf.org/monarch/Pages/home.aspx#.VWh-aUYsCLs> (
http://www.nfwf.org/monarch/Pages/home.aspx#.VWh-aUYsCLs)! A press release
has gone out. Please feel free to post the link to the RFP on your
respective websites, and direct folks to contact me directly.

I will be spreading the word through various networks, and please feel free
to do the same.

Thank you all for your help and input. I’m looking forward to working with
you on a great grant cycle!

Take care,
Teal

Teal Edelen