[PCA] Fwd: Position Announcement - CEC Program Manager Job - please circulate

De Angelis, Patricia patricia_deangelis at fws.gov
Wed Jan 7 07:38:24 CST 2015

FYI...Patricia
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Karen Richardson* <krichardson at cec.org>
Date: Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 2:16 PM
Subject: CEC Program Manager Job - please circulate
To: Karen Richardson <krichardson at cec.org>
Cc: Karen Richardson <krichardson at cec.org>

 Dear Colleague,

Happy 2015. I hope the year started well. Exciting news - the CEC is
looking for another program manager as our ecosystem and community projects
for 2015-2016 expands.

 Please circulate the job description (in English, French and Spanish) to
anyone you think suitable. The deadline for applications is Jan. 30, 2015.

  Many thanks, Karen

 Program Manager Sustainable Ecosystems and Communities
<http://www.cec.org/Page.asp?PageID=122&ContentID=25827&SiteNodeID=256&BL_ExpandID=570>

The Secretariat of the Commission for Environmental Cooperation of North
America (CEC), headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, is seeking an
experienced professional to plan, develop and implement the CEC’s
cooperative work program activities related to sustainable ecosystems and
communities in North America and assist in strengthening the facilitation,
coordination and support for the work of the Secretariat and of Party
experts in pursuit of the CEC’s strategic objectives.

 *English*

http://www.cec.org/Page.asp?PageID=1226&SiteNodeID=256&BL_ExpandID=570

 *French*

http://www.cec.org/Page.asp?PageID=1226&SiteNodeID=256&BL_ExpandID=570&AA_SiteLanguageID=2