[PCA] NEWS: Asking More of the Landscape

Kwong, Olivia okwong at blm.gov
Fri Feb 6 13:33:24 CST 2015

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/05/garden/at-plant-o-rama-in-brooklyn-the-message-was-that-beauty-is-no-longer-enough.html?ref=garden&_r=1

Asking More of the Landscape
At Plant-O-Rama in Brooklyn, the Message Was That Beauty Is No Longer Enough
FEB. 4, 2015
By Anne Raver

"I can't believe I've been running this event for 19 years, but you seem to
keep coming back," Bob Hyland told the cheering crowd at the Brooklyn
Botanic Garden's auditorium last week. "A few growers from the North Fork
are still digging out of 30 inches of snow. But they’re with us in spirit."

See the link above for the full article text.