[PCA] WEB: Pollinator Library from USGS

Kwong, Olivia okwong at blm.gov
Thu Apr 16 09:40:02 CDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Hi All,

My team at the US Geological Survey, Northern Prairie Wildlife Research
Center has developed a website that documents and synthesizes plant-insect
interaction data in a searchable database.  We call it the "Pollinator
Library".

http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/pollinator/

Feel free to have a look.  If you have time, please submit comments to
npwrc_pollinator at usgs.gov
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','npwrc_pollinator at usgs.gov');>   [cc'd].  The
website is new and we are looking to make it better!

The database supporting the website isn't extensive yet, but it is enough
to construct the website framework and search features.  One of our main
goals this summer is to expand the database that supports the website.  We
will do this by reaching out to people who want to contribute plant-insect
interaction data.  Please contact us at npwrc_pollinator at usgs.gov
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','npwrc_pollinator at usgs.gov');> if you are
interested in sharing data.  Old datasets from past research/monitoring
projects are welcome!

Clint

Clint Otto

Research Ecologist

USGS, Northern Prairie Wildlife Research Center

8711 37th St SE

Jamestown, ND 58401

cotto at usgs.gov <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','cotto at usgs.gov');>

tele: (701) 253-5563