[PCA] JOB: Temporary Director Red Butte Garden (Salt Lake City, UT)

Kwong, Olivia okwong at blm.gov
Mon Oct 27 12:14:50 CDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rita Reisor <Rita.Reisor at redbutte.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 2:22 PM
Subject: A changing of the guard

 Hello Everyone,

 Some of you are already aware, and some of you are not, so forgive my
repetition if I have spoken to you already.

 I have accepted a position with the U.S .Fish and Wildlife Service in Salt
Lake City where I will be serving as the Botanist assigned to the Uinta
Basin region.  I firm start date has not been established, but I anticipate
finishing up at RBG before Thanksgiving and possibly sooner. The good news
is that I will continue to work with many of you after I transfer positions!

 Red Butte Garden has posted the new Director position as a temporary
position, for now, so that we may fill it quickly until permanent
replacement can be hired.  This will hopefully eliminate the office being
vacant for along period of time and will keep the wheels turning.  Please,
share this announcement widely with interested and qualified candidates so
we can find the best botanist for the job!  Here is the link:
https://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/36745  .

 It has been such a pleasure working with you over the past eight years and
I look forward to many more!

 Thank you,
 *Rita Reisor*
Director of Native Plant Research/ Scientist
Red Butte Garden/ Rio MesaCenter
University of Utah
(801) 585-5853
(801)664-6236 cell