[PCA] NEWS: White House Announces Presidential Memorandum for Pollinators

Kwong, Olivia okwong at blm.gov
Fri Jun 20 15:12:55 CDT 2014

Haagen-Dazs uses honey in some of its ice cream and has worked with the
Pollinator Partnership. The company has provided more than a million
dollars for bee research. You can read more about it here:
http://www.haagendazs.us/learn/honeybees/ or just google it for additional
articles.

Olivia

*Olivia Kwong*