[PCA] NEWS: Climate change signals the end of Australian shiraz as we know it

Kwong, Olivia okwong at blm.gov
Mon Jul 14 12:34:39 CDT 2014

This article is about wineries in Australia, but it's another example to
use in outreach to help folks connect the dots between climate change's
effects, plants, and people.

http://news.yahoo.com/climate-change-signals-end-australian-shiraz-know-210341497--finance.html

Climate change signals the end of Australian shiraz as we know it
Reuters
By By Jane Wardell
20 hours ago

HOBART Tasmania (Reuters) - Young Australian vintner Nick Glaetzer's
winemaking-steeped family thought he was crazy when he abandoned the
Barossa Valley - the hot, dry region that is home to the country's
world-famous big, brassy shiraz.

See the link above for the full article text.