[PCA] Scientific American Article on Monarchs and Research Gate question

craig at astreet.com craig at astreet.com
Fri Dec 5 17:05:34 CST 2014

Dear All,

October "Saving Bambi" at
http://www.nature.com/scientificamerican/journal/v311/n4/full/scientificamerican1014-22.html
they contacted me last week, and are publishing my Letter to the Editor,
that outlines the massive effort that is going to be required to save that
species in situ.

I am also discussing the issue of saving the Monarchs on Research Gate at
https://www.researchgate.net/post/Monarch_butterfly--anyone_starting_the_large-scale_process_to_save_the_species_in_the_USA.

 Sincerely,  Craig Dremann (650) 325-7333