[PCA] NEWS: Evening Primrose by any Other Name is a Moth Plant

Kwong, Olivia okwong at blm.gov
Wed Aug 20 11:19:17 CDT 2014

http://blogs.usda.gov/2014/08/19/evening-primrose-by-any-other-name-is-a-moth-plant/

Evening Primrose by any Other Name is a Moth Plant
Posted by Charity Park, Intermountain Region, U.S. Forest Service, on
August 19, 2014 at 4:00 PM

Plants provide us with many things that we use on a daily basis – from the
buildings in which we live and work, to our clothing and food. For
flowering plants to thrive and reproduce, they often rely on pollinators to
transport pollen between flowers.

See the link above for the full blog post about pollination research being
done on Evening Primrose by Chicago Botanic Garden.