[PCA] JOBS: Grassland Ecologist & Instructor @SDSU (Brookings, SD)

Kwong, Olivia okwong at blm.gov
Tue Apr 1 11:00:56 CDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------

*From:* Perkins, Lora
[mailto:lora.perkins at sdstate.edu<lora.perkins at sdstate.edu>]

*Sent:* Tuesday, March 25, 2014 9:39 AM

 Hello friends and colleagues,

  At SDSU in the Department of Natural Resource Management, we have two new
positions to fill!  One is a grassland ecologist and one is an instructor.

  This is our second try on the grassland ecologist, our first search
failed. If you know anyone that applied the first time, and might have a
new publication or two- *encourage them to apply again*.

  For the Instructor, we are especially interested in someone with a strong
*education* background.  For the Ecologist, our interests are pretty wide -
invasion, disturbance, restoration, general ecology- as long as the main
focus is *plants (but not trees)*.  The search chair for the instructor is
Dr. Brian Graeb (Brian.Graeb at SDSTATE.EDU) and the chair for the grassland
ecologist is Dr. Sandy Smart (Alexander.Smart at SDSTATE.EDU).  I am happy to
answer questions too.

   I have attached announcements for both positions.  Please pass the
announcements around to anyone that might be interested!

Thank you,

Lora

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dr. Lora Perkins

Assistant Professor

Department of Natural Resource Management

Northern Plains Biostress

Box 2140B

South Dakota State University

Brookings, SD 57007

USA

605.688.6970

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely
for the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message
or the use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law
and subject the violator to civil or criminal penalties. If you believe you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete
the email immediately.