[PCA] WEB: Dept of Interior Secretary Jewell Live Video Chat

Kwong, Olivia okwong at blm.gov
Mon Sep 23 12:39:20 CDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
SUBJECT:   Secretary Jewell Live Chat: Wednesday, September 25 at 1:00 pm ET

Next Saturday, September 28, is the 20th anniversary of National Public
Lands Day, and we invite you to celebrate by joining volunteers of all ages
to help spruce up our nation's public lands. From youth to elderly groups
to the Let's Move Campaign, all kinds of volunteers will be digging in, so
go to http://publiclandsday.org to learn more.

In advance of National Public Lands Day, Secretary Sally Jewell will host
an online chat, Wednesday, September 25, at 1 p.m., ET, where she will
discuss the importance of our nation's public lands, connecting the next
generation to the great outdoors, and the President's Climate Action Plan.

If you would like to ask the Secretary a question, please send it to
newmedia at ios.doi.gov, and we will try to get to as many as possible.

To watch the chat live, click here www.doi.gov/live.