[PCA] USAID Biodiversity Policy

De Angelis, Patricia patricia_deangelis at fws.gov
Thu Jun 13 08:39:00 CDT 2013

Although the work of USAID plays out primarily overseas, I thought you
would be interested in seeing that they have drafted a Biodiversity Policy
to guide their future development activities. Public comments are being
accepted through an online questionnaire until June 24. To see the draft
policy and process for submitting comments, please go to:
http://www.usaid.gov/results-and-data/planning/policy

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist, Division of Scientific Authority-US Fish & Wildlife
Service-International Affairs
Chair, Medicinal Plant Working Group-Plant Conservation Alliance
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 110
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753
FAX: 703-358-2276

Promoting sustainable use and conservation of our native medicinal plants.
<www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal>

Follow International Affairs