[PCA] This week! Citizen Science Weeklong blog: Publishing and funding research in the growing field of citizen science

De Angelis, Patricia patricia_deangelis at fws.gov
Mon Jun 10 08:32:15 CDT 2013

For those who are involved in projects involving citizen scientists, this
network will be of interest. From June 12-19, they will host a weeklong
discussion to share experiences on publishing and funding research that
uses CitSci.

In addition to informative discussions, they provide infrastructure for
leaders of cit sci projects to register projects and find projects that
employ public participation in the furtherance of science, and provide
information and news on efforts to support such activities.

Best,
Patricia

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist, Division of Scientific Authority-US Fish & Wildlife
Service-International Affairs
Chair, Medicinal Plant Working Group-Plant Conservation Alliance
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 110
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753
FAX: 703-358-2276

Promoting sustainable use and conservation of our native medicinal plants.
<www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal>

Follow International Affairs