[PCA] Examples of "climate smart" management?

Brusati, Elizabeth edbrusati at cal-ipc.org
Mon Jul 1 15:43:52 CDT 2013

Hi everybody,

We are looking for case studies of invasive plant management projects that incorporate new approaches designed to account for climate change. (For instance, a restoration project whose revegetation palette includes non-local native species based on projected future range.)

We will use these in a workshop on "climate-smart" practices for land managers, being organized as part of our annual conference in October. Curriculum from other such workshops would also be helpful as a reference.

Any examples or suggestions of other people to contact would be appreciated. Thanks!

Elizabeth D. Brusati, PhD
Science Program Manager

California Invasive Plant Council
1442-A Walnut St. #462, Berkeley, CA 94709
edbrusati at cal-ipc.org
www.cal-ipc.org
Direct line: 510-843-1255 ext. 305
Main office: 510-843-3902