[PCA] WEB: pollination database on Mendeley (fwd)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Fri Feb 8 09:00:02 CST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Inouye <inouye at umd.edu>

At long last I think I've found a way to facilitate public access to the
bibliographic database of 10,821 references related to pollination biology
that I've been compiling in various formats for the past few decades.  With
some help from Liz Sellers and her USGS staff, I've settled on Mendeley.
If you have a Mendeley account (free; www.mendeley.com) you should be able
to access the "group" named  Inouye Pollinator Reference
Database<http://www.mendeley.com/groups/2544001/inouye-pollinator-reference-database/>that
includes these references; search on "pollination" and you'll find
several groups, along with mine.  If you find corrections or have suggested
additions, please let me know.  My intent is to continue to add relevant
references as I find them.  If you use EndNote (the program I use to
maintain the database) or another bibliographic program I can give you a
copy of the database that you can then import.

David Inouye

**

** Dr. David W. Inouye, Professor
Associate Chair, Director of Graduate Studies
Dept. of Biology
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742-4415

Rocky Mtn. Biological Laboratory
PO Box 519
Crested Butte, CO 81224

inouye at umd.edu
301-405-6946

2013-14 President-elect, Ecological Society of America