[PCA] Fwd: FW: Survey on visualisations for sustainability and sustainable forestry - survey closes January 7, 2014

De Angelis, Patricia patricia_deangelis at fws.gov
Thu Dec 26 13:12:21 CST 2013

This survey may be of interest to US forest folks on this list, and the
person who forwarded it to me suggested that the survey could take longer
than 35 minutes if your answers are very detailed.

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist, Division of Scientific Authority-US Fish & Wildlife
Service-International Affairs
Chair, Medicinal Plant Working Group-Plant Conservation Alliance
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 110
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753
FAX: 703-358-2276

Promoting sustainable use and conservation of our native medicinal plants.
<www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal>

Follow International Affairs