[PCA] BGCI - member's update - your chance to get involved

Hird, Abby ahird at arnarb.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 27 09:48:55 CDT 2012

Regarding the seed collecting funds mentioned below, some clarification for U.S. organizations:
In the "Note for Applicants" for the MSBP-BGCI Fieldwork Fund, under Eligibility, it says:
"In order to reduce duplication of efforts, the fund is only open to countries where MSBP does not already have a seed conservation project or one is under development. The following countries have either an active or are planning to have a MSBP seed conservation project and thereby are not eligible to apply to this fund: ... USA"

Apologies for any confusion this may have caused!