[PCA] Fw: Internships with the Society for Ecological Restoration - Starting date: Feb 1, 2012!!

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
Wed Jan 18 11:04:11 CST 2012

Info on these internships can be found on the main SER website at:
http://www.ser.org/

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist, Division of Scientific Authority-US Fish & Wildlife Service
Chair, Medicinal Plant Working Group-Plant Conservation Alliance
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 110
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753
FAX: 703-358-2276

Promoting sustainable use and conservation of our native medicinal plants.
<www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal>

----- Forwarded by Patricia De Angelis/ARL/R9/FWS/DOI on 01/18/2012 12:02
PM -----

"Mims, Ray" <rmims at aoc.gov>
01/17/2012 12:59 PM

Olivia Kwong <Olivia_Kwong at blm.gov>, Patricia DeAngelis
<Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov>
cc

Subject
FW: Internships with the Society for Ecological Restoration

Could you please pass this on to the PCA listserve -especially for
candidates with an interest in ethnobiology/traditional ecological
knowledge.

We have two great internship opportunities--an office internship and a
traditional ecological knowledge internship at the Society for Ecological
Restoration in Washington, DC. Please forward to other lists or
individuals you may know. The descriptions are attached.

Mary Travaglini
Interim Executive Director
The Society for Ecological Restoration
1017 O St NW, Washington DC 20001