[PCA] Survey question - native plant collections

Hird, Abby ahird at arnarb.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 29 13:07:37 CDT 2012

Hi All,

This informal survey question was just sent through a different listserv, and I thought it might be of interest to some of you with native plant collections (you may want to check with Dave about his definition of 'native').

Thanks!
Abby

Abby Hird
BGCI-US<http://www.bgci.org/usa> Research Associate
abby_hird at harvard.edu
(617) 384-5774

The Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University
125 Arborway . Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
www.arboretum.harvard.edu<http://www.arboretum.harvard.edu/>