[PCA] EVENT: Friday, May 20 - Endangered Species Day (Washington, DC)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Thu May 19 07:51:35 CDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------

This Friday is the sixth-annual Endangered Species Day and I want to
personally invite you to join us in Washington, DC for the Endangered
Species Fair at the United States Botanic Garden!

http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=WS4r6xFHUqgZwTDzWWPwrzcvWpX42mmA
As an Endangered Species Coalition Conservation Activist, you are invited
to participate in tours of the USBG's endangered and native plants, talks
on endangered plants, visit with exhibitors from federal agencies such as
USFWS and NOAA as well as multiple conservation organizations including the
Endangered Species Coalition. This interactive and engaging event will
allow you to learn about endangered and threatened plant and wildlife
species and how we can work together to protect them.

Endangered Species Day was first started by the United States Senate in
2006. It is an amazing opportunity for all of us to celebrate the
Endangered Species Act and America's leading role in the conservation of
endangered and threatened wildlife, plants and marine species.

Please join us this Friday, May 20th for the Endangered Species Fair at the
United States Botanical Garden in Washington, D.C.!

I hope to see you on Friday but if you can't make it in person, there's
still ways to celebrate Endangered Species Day! Visit our searchable events
page to find an event near you or be part of the growing Endangered Species
Day movement online!

Thank you for your ongoing support in saving species!

Sincerely,

Leda Huta
Executive Director
Endangered Species Coalition