[PCA] CFR: Notice of Request for Approval of an Information Collection; Category of Plants for Planting Not Authorized for Importation Pending Pest Risk Analysis (fwd)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Fri May 6 07:25:55 CDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
This is the much awaited Q-37 final rule "Establishing a Category of Plants
for Planting Not Authorized for Importation Pending Pest Risk Analysis"
(NAPPRA).  Published in the U.S. Federal Register as of May 3, 2011 and
now open for comment.

In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act, this notice announces the
Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service's intention to initiate an
information collection associated with a new category of plants for
planting, also referred to as nursery stock, whose importation pending
pest risk analysis.

We will consider all comments that we receive on Docket No.
APHIS-2006-0011 on or before July 5, 2011.

For information additional go to:

http://www.regulations.gov/fdmspublic/component/main?main=DocketDetail&d=APHIS-2006-0011