[PCA] May is Garden for Wildlife Month

David Mizejewski mizejewski at nwf.org
Mon May 2 11:31:48 CDT 2011

National Wildlife Federation has designated the entire month of May as Garden for Wildlife Month.  We're hoping to engage thousands of gardeners in native plant gardening that benefits wildlife and the local ecosystem.  If you haven't certified your garden with NWF yet, now's the time to do it!  And if you can help us spread the word to your networks, listservs, social media, etc. it would be much appreciated.

Here's more information on how to get started: http://www.nwf.org/garden

Thanks!

Celebrating 75 Years of inspiring Americans to protect wildlife for our children's future.

David Mizejewski - Naturalist, Media Personality, Blogger, Author
National Wildlife Federation, Reston, VA,  www.nwf.org<http://www.nwf.org>
Phone: 703-438-6499  |  Cell: 703-362-9480  |   Fax: 703-438-6344 | mizejewski at nwf.org<mailto:mizejewski at nwf.org>
Check out my latest TV appearances, videos and blogs.
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dmizejewski<http://www.facebook.com/dmizejewski>
YouTube: http://bit.ly/youtubeplaylist