[PCA] WEB: New pollinator bibliography resource

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Mon Jun 27 06:53:07 CDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
In celebration of this year's Pollinator Week, 20-26 June
(http://www.pollinator.org/pollinator_week_2011.htm), I'm pleased to
announce the availability of a bibliographic database
containing >10,000 references about pollination biology.  This
project by the National Biological Information Infrastructure (NBII),
a program administered by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), puts on
the Web an EndNote database I've been collecting for a few decades,
as described at
http://nbii-info.blogspot.com/2011/05/inouye-database-interactive.html.
The link to the database is www.nbii.gov/inouye.  The Web site works
with Firefox and Safari browsers at present.

If you have references that are not included in the database, or
other suggestions about how to improve the portal, please send them
to me.  The database will be updated regularly as new literature appears.

Happy Pollinator Week.

David

Dr. David W. Inouye, Professor
Dept. of Biology
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742-4415

Rocky Mtn. Biological Laboratory
PO Box 519
Crested Butte, CO 81224

inouye at umd.edu
301-405-6946

On leave 2010-11 working as a Program Officer in Population and
Community Ecology (Division of Environmental Biology), National
Science Foundation.