[PCA] Planting median strips

Roland Houle roland.houle at verizon.net
Tue Jun 21 08:55:16 CDT 2011

Here is a recent blog on planting a median strip:
http://adamsgardennativeplants.blogspot.com/2011/03/snowplows-and-roadside-plantings-case.html

Also, if the roads will be salted in winter, you may want to stick with
salt-adapted natives.  The book Coastal Plants from Cape Cod to Cape
Canaveral by Irene H. Stuckey and Lisa Lofland Gould may be helpful.

Good luck.

Roland Houle
roland.houle at verizon.net