[PCA] novel new conservation NGO

Andrew Williams andrew at endow-bio.org
Mon Jun 20 12:44:46 CDT 2011

 Hello,       Endow-Bio, Inc., the First National Endowment for
Biodiversity, is our brand new public charity, and it is unlike any other.
Our mission is to expose the full breadth of our environmental problems, to
show there are good-hearted people working to solve these problems who
would benefit from more support, and to provide a simple and inexpensive
mechanism to provide such support.  Learn more at Endow-Bio.org.  I welcome
your feedback.   You can help us greatly by recommending our website to
others you know who care about the environment we leave our children, about
the many other species we are causing to go extinct, about the beauty and
balm of wildness now under siege.     As founder of Endow-Bio, I confess to
having some experience running another biocentric, all-volunteer public
charity, so I have some idea what lies ahead.  That charity is Prairie
Biotic Research, Inc., at PrairieBioticResearch.org.   Thank you,   Andrew
H. Williams, President