[PCA] EVENT: PEC film screening "Queen of the Sun" June 20 (Warrenton, VA)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Wed Jun 15 08:14:23 CDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 12:28:04 -0400
From: Kim Winter <kwinter at pecva.org>
Subject: PEC film screening "Queen of the Sun" next Monday eve

The bees are out working in this beautiful weather and so are we.  We've
just pulled together an opportunity for PEC members and friends to view an
award-winning film, called "Queen of the Sun: What Are the Bees Telling Us?"
by Taggart Siegel, the director of the hilarious documentary, "The Real Dirt
on Farmer John."

It will be shown next Monday evening, June 20, 7-9pm, to launch Virginia's
first-ever Pollinator Week, here at the John Barton Payne Building in
Warrenton (#2 Courthouse Square).  The film is free of charge, but of
course we would love to have donations to help alleviate the cost of our
screening.

Please go online for more information about the film and to RSVP:
http://pec.citizen-networks.org/site/Calendar?id=101022&view=Detail&scid=1021

Hope to see you next Monday!  Happy Pollinator Week!

Kim

--
*Kimberly Winter, Ph.D.*
*Sustainable Habitat Program Manager
kwinter at pecva.org
<kwinter at pecva.org>540-347-2334 x30
www.pecva.org
<http://www.pecva.org/>*
*
*"Piedmont Environmental Council promotes & protects the rural
economy, natural & historic resources, & scenic views of the Virginia
Piedmont."*