[PCA] WEB: Request for spring blooming dates for D.C. and vicinity plants (fwd)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Tue Apr 5 07:13:21 CDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Orli, Sylvia [mailto:Orlis at si.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 10:03 AM
Subject: Spring Flowering list

Hi Everyone -- Just fyi -- I've started my spring flowering list for 2011.
I'd appreciate it if you could send any and all flowering observation to
me for the local DC  flowers (not cultivated) up to May 31.  In addition
to adding the data to my 40 year phenology survey, I also have a Facebook
page which will announce many of the new blooms (if you are on FB,
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Spring-Flowers-of-The-Washington-Baltimore-Area/148838098493628
).

The local area encompasses:

DC : All.

Maryland: Counties: Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Calvert, Carroll, Charles,
Frederick, Harford, Howard, Montgomery, Prince George's, St. Mary's. Cities
: Baltimore

Virginia : Counties: Arlington, Culpeper, Fairfax, Fauquier, King George,
Lancaster, Loudoun, Northumberland, Prince William, Richmond, Stafford,
Westmoreland. Cities: Alexandria, Fairfax, Falls Church, Manassas

Thanks - Sylvia

Sylvia Stone Orli
Information Management and Research Support
Dept. of Botany
Smithsonian Institution, National Museum of Natural History
Phone: 202-633-0911
Fax: (202)786-2563
E-mail Address: orlis at si.edu
Postal Address