[PCA] SERO's upcoming native plant resource guide - help indentify native plant growers in Ontario

Native Plant Girl nativeplantgirl at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 5 11:08:41 CST 2010

Hello!  The Society for Ecological <http://serontario.org>  Restoration of
Ontario (SERO)'s 2010 version of the popular Native Plant Resource Guide is
well under way.

As you may know, this guide is a listing of native plant growers in Ontario,
and is a valuable resource for a wide audience, including ecological
restoration practitioners, consultants, academics, researchers, students,
native plant growers, horticultural and landscape trades, natural heritage
managers and stewardship organizations and gardeners interested in
regionally appropriate native plants.

To ensure we have a comprehensive list of the native plant growers /
nurseries in Ontario, we need your help: we're looking for native plant
growers in Ontario, who have NOT yet been contacted by SERO for 2010 guide.
Please send us the grower/nursery name and contact information to
<mailto:sero.publications at gmail.com> sero.publications at gmail.com.

We do ask growers if they follow SERO's recently updated Native Plant
<http://serontario.org/publications.htm>  Grower and Buyer Guidelines.  If
you aren't familiar with these guidelines, now's a great time to see what
they're all about!

Advertising opportunities are also available in the 2010 guide.  For rates
and inquiries please email  <mailto:sero.publications at gmail.com>
sero.publications at gmail.com

Thank you!

The SERO Publications Team