[PCA] JOB: NRCS Wetland Biologist (Klamath Falls, OR)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Mon Mar 1 07:50:03 CST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
NRCS has a vacancy for a Wetland Biologist position (GS-11: $57,408 -
$74,628/year) located in Klamath Falls, Oregon.  We're looking for an
experienced wetland restoration biologist to help us deliver the Wetland
Reserve Program (WRP) in Klamath, Lake, and Harney Counties.  This a
spectacular high desert area that provides vital habitat for waterfowl,
salmon, among other species.  We have made some significant strides in
wetland conservation in the area with over 30,000 acres already enrolled
in WRP.  We're looking for someone to oversee what we have and continue
to restore and protect more.

Please forward this to anyone who might be interested.  The application
period closes March 24th.  Thanks!

http://jobview.usajobs.gov/GetJob.aspx?JobID=86469495&aid=61320116-25210&WT.mc_n=125

Jeremy
Jeremy Maestas