[PCA] WEB: Pollinator Week! Get the Buzz on USGS Research, Hear a Podcast about Pollinator Gardens Even in Urban Areas (fwd)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Thu Jun 24 22:39:05 CDT 2010

http://www.usgs.gov/newsroom/article.asp?ID=2526

News Release
June 23, 2010

It's National Pollinator Week, and you can get the inside buzz on North
America's pollinators by listening to re-broadcast podcasts about the
essential birds, bees, bats, and even beetles that pollinate your food and
flowering plants, and make our wild areas beautiful and healthy. You can
also find out about USGS research on our nation's wild pollinators.

See the link above for the full press release text including links to the
podcasts.