[PCA] FW: FW: winter symposium

Mims, Ray rmims at aoc.gov
Tue Jan 19 14:36:28 CST 2010

Dear Friends and Colleagues,
The annual winter horticulture symposium/short course hosted by Lewis
Ginter Botanical Garden, the Central Virginia Nursery and Landscape
Association, and Virginia Cooperative Extension-Everything Old is New Again
-is just three short weeks away, February 3-5.  Please forward this
information to your associates and green industry partners so they are
aware of this professional development opportunity, and encourage them to
register now.  Here's a complete agenda so you can see the details of this
dynamic program.

Please let me know when you have bounced this event announcement to your
professional network, so we can be sure to list your organization among our
event stakeholders. Thanks for your support!

Randee Humphrey, Director of Education
Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
1800 Lakeside Avenue
Richmond, VA  23228