[PCA] WEB: America's Top 40 Research Priorities for Conservation Policy

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Tue Jan 5 17:46:33 CST 2010

----- Forwarded message -----

http://www.40q.org/

America's Top 40 Research Priorities for Conservation Policy

Thank you for your participation in identifying America's top 40
priorities for policy-relevant research on effective management of
species, ecosystems, and ecological processes.

Please help us understand what information from the natural and social
sciences is most needed by those who are making decisions about resource
use and biological diversity in the face of climate change and other
stressors.

Questions submitted via this website will be synthesized by a team of
representatives from the public, private, and nonprofit sectors into
"America's top 40."

We will disseminate the top 40 priorities to policymakers, funders of
research, and the scientific community. We hope to spark efforts that will
decrease scientific uncertainty and increase the credibility of policy and
management responses to rapid environmental change.

See the link for more information and to participate in the survey.