[PCA] NYC Wildflower Week, May 2010

Marielle Anzelone beachplum at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 20:48:14 CDT 2010

Celebrate the 3rd annual NYC Wildflower Week, May 1 - 9, 2010 with free
events in all 5 boroughs-- including children’s fairs, botanical walks,
garden and green roof tours, planting opportunities, edible native tastings
and more.  Events are filling up fast, so rsvp to reserve a spot!
http://nycwildflowerweek.org/ataglance.htm

NYCWW encourages New Yorkers to get to know the nature in their own
backyard—the 53,000 acres of open space and 778 native plants in the 5
boroughs.  By discovering this nature, we hope to inspire New Yorkers to
help preserve our natural heritage for generations to come.

Join the conversation on Facebook http://bit.ly/60Igic and Twitter
http://twitter.com/NYCWW.