[PCA] WEB: Help needed with Plant of the Month survey (fwd)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Wed Apr 14 17:18:39 CDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
We are reevaluating our tree and shrub of the month program and are hoping
to get some feedback from other institutions and individuals that offer
similar programs, either online or otherwise.

Would you take a few minutes to fill out a quick online survey? It should
only take 5-10 minutes.

It's at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X6HGSTH

We're hoping to get feedback from all types of institutions -- nurseries,
arboretum and botanic gardens, state extensions and universities,
individual experts, and so on.

Let me know if you have any questions. And thanks for your help!

Leslie Goddard
Exhibit Developer
The Morton Arboretum
4100 Illinois Route 53