[PCA] NEWS: Take a hike and call me in the morning

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Tue Nov 17 14:03:19 CST 2009

It doesn't specifically mention native plants, but this could be a good
trend.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/11/16/AR2009111602899.html?hpid=artslot

Take a hike and call me in the morning
By Daphne Miller
Special to The Washington Post
Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"I have a StairMaster right in my own basement, but honestly it's been
there for years gathering dust and making me feel guilty," said Miriam,
one of my patients. "It wasn't until I started walking the three-mile
trail in the park near my house that I got serious about exercising. I do
it now rain or shine. I love the fresh air. The best part is that I get a
great workout and don't even mind sweating."

See the link above for the full article text.