[PCA] Washington Chapter of The American Institute of Architects - Committee on the Environment: Register NOW for Summer Solstice Celebration - USBG - June 17

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
Wed Jun 3 08:29:45 CDT 2009

is having its annual roundtable forum and summer solstice celebration!
COTEdc Mission
Our mission is to promote the awareness and practice of sustainable design
and green building with the participation of design firms, organizations,
and individuals who support this endeavor.

Wednesday, June 17
United States Botanic Garden
Sustainable Communities Roundtable Forum 5:00-6:30 PM
Refreshments and Socializing 6:30-8:30 PM

Hosted by Stephen T. Ayers, Acting Architect of the
Capitol

As the green building movement moves forward and gains steam
across the country, it is increasingly important that we
work together to create green sustainable communities for our futures.

Please join the DC Chapter AIA Committee on the
Environment and the DC Metro Green Building Community for
an evening of education and comraderie as we discuss how
collaboration can move us from a single sustainable
building to a sustainable community.

Admission is free.  Registration is required for both
events.  Seating for the roundtable forum is limited.

For more information on this event
<http://www.aiadc.com/documents/cotedc/2009SummerSolsticeInvite.pdf>

To register for the Roundtable, Solstice or both:
<http://www.aiadc.com/calendardisplayevents.asp?id=22>

Interested in sponsorship? See our website:
http://www.aiadc.com/01-5%20COTEdc.asp

SPONSORS
Special thanks to the 2009 Sponsors of COTEdc
:Rock Creek Sponsors

:Dupont Sponsors
Sustainable Design Consulting
:partners