[PCA] NEWS: HOT ISSUE: Should we deliberately move species?

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Mon Jul 20 08:27:09 CDT 2009

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090720/ap_on_sc/us_sci_tree_swapping

HOT ISSUE: Should we deliberately move species?
Associated Press
By Alicia Chang, Ap Science Writer -- Sun Jul 19, 9:08 pm ET

LOS ANGELES -- On naked patches of land in western Canada and United
States, scientists are planting trees that don't belong there. It's a bold
experiment to move trees threatened by global warming into places where
they may thrive amid a changing climate.

See the link above for the full article text.