[PCA] Two simple ways to protect native habitats from invasives.

TheNatureNut at aol.com TheNatureNut at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 21:52:37 CST 2009

California's premier invasive eradication force--the California  Conservation
Corps--was proposed for elimination by the governor. The youth of  the CCC
are currently the largest eradicators of invasives like European beach  grass,
Arundo donax, English ivy, pampas grass, bush lupine, ice plant, various
thistles, and more. We can't afford to replace their efforts. We literally can't
afford to.

There's two easy  ways you can help prevent the CCC from being  defunded.

Go to these two websites to sign a petition and to send Governor
Schwarzenegger a letter.
_Governor  targets the CCC! - The Petition Site_
(http://www.thepetitionsite.com/65/help-save-the-CCC)

_save-the-ccc_
(http://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/5766/t/4572/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=935)
steps!