[PCA] NEWS: Helping to re-plant the prairie

Kunda Lee Wicce kundaleewicce at grandecom.net
Sun Feb 15 14:54:14 CST 2009

Expressing a personal opinion that needs no response, as an advocate
of prairie restoration, I too was relatively disheartened that neither
the landowners, their advisors, nor the writer of the article
understood that planting a forest on old prairie land is NOT what is
meant by prairie restoration.  While some progress has been made, that
article made it disappointedly clear to me that we prairie
restorationists have a long row of more PR/education to hoe.

Kunda Wicce
Austin, TX
Board, Native Prairies Association of Texas