[PCA] CONFERENCE: Native Plants in the Landscape Conference, Millersville, PA (Jun 4-6)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Thu Feb 12 10:19:40 CST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Native Plants in the Landscape 19th Annual Conference
June 4-6, 2009
Millersville University, Millersville, PA

On the campus of Millersville University in scenic Lancaster County,
the conference features W. Gary Smith on Designing Public Landscapes,
Doug Tallamy on Treasures Among Our Natives, plus Sustainable
Hardscaping, Native Lilies, Vines and Foamflowers, many other topics,
field trips, and an outstanding native plant sale. The conference is
for professionals and home gardeners who are interested in regionally
appropriate plants and sustainable landscapes. There’s plenty of time
for networking.

CLE credits are available.  Financial aid is available.  Please inquire.
Cost: $250 and up includes room (2 nights) and meals

To register online, go to www.millersvillenativeplants.org.
Or contact: (717) 871-2189 or npilc at yahoo.com
Brochures will be sent to our mailing list in March.

Sponsored by: Millersville University, Department of Biology, P.O. Box
1002, Millersville, PA 17551-0302.