[PCA] CALL: Federal Highway Administration Call for Research Ideas

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Thu Sep 18 22:59:52 CDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:08:41 -0500
From: "Harper-Lore, Bonnie" <Bonnie.Harper-Lore at fhwa.dot.gov>

THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY for all agencies and orgs that want
Transportation
to do more with native plant establishment, invasive plant control,
regional partnerships, north american partnerships or global, etc...
especially large projects that will benefit many.
Please let our listserve know that they have until MONDAY to let Federal
Highway Administration know
how to spend their research dollars....so as good neighbors we might
even do joint projects.

Vegetation issues can rise to the top IF enough individuals and/or
groups from all levels
suggest ideas (not proposals)...just ONE PARAGRAPH.

Here are the easy instructions to reach the site and fill our a one page
form....should take 5 minutes max!!!

Thank you,
Bonnie Haper-Lore <<STEP 2008 INPUTappeal ALL.doc>>