[PCA] JOBS: Horticultural Technician & Horticulturist (Decorah, IA)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Thu Nov 13 12:19:38 CST 2008

From:  Shanyn Siegel [mailto:shanyn at seedsavers.org]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 3:34 PM
Subject: job posting

Hello,

I would like to announce two new permanent positions, Horticulturist and
Horticultural Technician/Project Coordinator, being offered by Seed
Savers Exchange in Decorah, IA.  We would appreciate these positions being
posted on any career websites within your department/program, or emailed
to students in the fields of Horticulture or Sustainable Agriculture.
Also please feel free to distribute these announcements to any other
appropriate organizations or email lists.

The full-time position descriptions can be accessed through the link
below.

http://www.seedsavers.org//Content.aspx?src=summeremployment.htm

More information about Seed Savers Exchange can be found at
www.seedsavers.org.

Thank You,
Shanyn Siegel