[PCA] WEB: Sustainable Sites Release on Nov 10

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Wed Nov 5 18:05:48 CST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 18:45:38 -0500
From: Ray Mims <rmims at aoc.gov>
Subject: Sustainable Sites Release on Nov 10

Attached is a brief update regarding the Sustainable Sites initiative and
the release of the Guidelines and Performance Benchmarks on November 10.

Please visit www.sustainalbesites.org, download the document and spend
some time giving us your feed back on portions that interest you or the
entire document.  This represents a tremendous amount of work thus far,
but 45 day public comment period is essential to the accuracy and
thoroughness of the final version and the weighted credits.

Also, please pass this on to your colleagues and to any professional
organization you think appropriate.  Having the reviewed by those that
are involved in the design, construction, and maintenance of landscapes
is critically important and  we also need feedback from those of you that
are involved or concerned with waste, human health, and social equity
issues.

We appreciate your taking time to work through this and look forward to
your comments.

many thanks,

Ray