[PCA] Fw: Plant rescue - Falls Church, VA - Sunday, June 22

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
Wed Jun 18 10:47:46 CDT 2008

Forwarding information on a plant rescue that will be occurring this
weekend, where the beltway will be widened!

I've removed the locality information, so please contact Jeanette Stewart
(inti at mindspring.com) if you're interested in participating.

-Patricia

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist - Division of Scientific Authority
Chair - Plant Conservation Alliance - Medicinal Plant Working Group
US Fish & Wildlife Service
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 110
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753
FAX: 703-358-2276
Working for the conservation and sustainable use of our green natural
resources.
<www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal>