[PCA] WEB: Going Native: Urban Landscaping for Wildlife with Native Plants (NC)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Fri Jul 11 09:21:36 CDT 2008

http://www.ncsu.edu/goingnative/

Going Native: Urban Landscaping for Wildlife with Native Plants
You can go native!...with native plants in your landscape.

* See why landscaping with native plants is better for wildlife and
for the environment.
* Find out about the problems caused by invasive, exotic plants. Odds
are you have invasive exotics in your own backyard!
* Discover the native plants you can use as alternatives to exotic
plants.  We even tell you where you can buy natives!
* Create your own native plant landscape that's attractive to wildlife
and people with our step-by-step guide that helps you choose the right
plants for your landscape.