[PCA] JOB: NPS Term Ecologist position (Ft. Collins, CO)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Thu Feb 7 21:47:50 CST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 16:36:16 -0700
From: Billy_Schweiger at nps.gov

Here is the link and a one-page announcement for the ROMN term
Ecologist/Crew Leader position. It is open from today through Feb. 22 to
all sources. Please distribute widely. I am sending it to you, our current
scientific collaborators, others in the I&M program (other networks, WASO),
and IMR natural resources office. Please consider posting in your park and
or sending it to contacts with other agencies and colleges/universities
(I'll get it posted at CSU, CU and Kathy will do the same for UMT).

Thanks,

Mike Britten
Rocky Mountain I&M Network
970-267-2150